Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Cat Finds: Plushies

This week I am featuring cat plushies. I had a difficult time picking out just six because there are so many cute cat plushies on Etsy.  I was trying to pick only five, but I just couldn't leave any of the below kitties out...




Sock Cat Of Gray Plaid With Bow Tie And Pants by barbarasdolls.


He is sooo cute!













Here is a Cat With Attitude Plush Doll Toy by Cat-Alogue Cats With Attitude.



What a face... LOL













I love this Ginger Tabby Cat by Marjji.


The colors are gorgeous.











What child wouldn't want this cat to cuddle with?


It is Linen Cat Eva Made To Order by Leilalou.












 This little cutely is Wylie the Primitive Kitty by Cher Chic.


The listing says, "Non-shedding and full of PURRsonality!"  :-)







This is Cat Crochet Large Doll by Christys Crafts.


She is 19" tall in sitting position.  That's one big, beautiful, pink kitty!



If you like my blog, and would like to come back for more visits, you can sign up as a follower. The button to sign up is on the sidebar.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Wylie. This is an adorable collection! I have become a follower and look forward to reading future posts from you. :-)
    Claudia of Cher Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my cat in this most wonderful collection.

    ReplyDelete