Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Huntington Valley Living Arts Festival

The Huntington Valley Living Arts Festival was Sunday, Sept. 7, at the Jubilee Farm in Huntington. It was a beautiful, cool day. There were bands playing all day, a different band every hour, and there were lots of activities for children. This was my second year at the festival, and I enjoyed both times.

Sylvie and Codger (SylvieL Etsy Shop) had a booth outside right beside my booth. In the picture, they are wearing aprons made for them by Susan (After All Designs Etsy Shop).



Sylvie and I traded some of our items. I got some wonderful soaps and bars of shampoo. Here is a picture of Sylvie, Codger and me behind their booth. You can't tell from the pic, but their table display looked great.



Jen (Child's Play Crochet Etsy Shop) was also at the festival.



Jen's booth was upstairs in the huge Jubilee Barn. Her table display was adorable.





And here is my table.



It was so nice to meet Sylvie, Codger and Jen. Now when I talk to them through Made In Vermont Etsy Street Team, I have a visual picture of them.

All and all, it was a great day at the festival!

BTW, I am wearing a New England Patriots Jersey because it was game day. That was the day Tom Brady injured his knee causing him to be out for the rest of the season.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great day of fun...and nice to finally put some faces with names. :)

    ReplyDelete