Saturday, October 04, 2008

Featured Shop: Child's Play Crochet


Child's Play Crochet specializes in crocheted items for children.

I met Jen, the owner of Child's Play Crochet, at the Huntington Valley Living Arts Festival in Sept. She and I both had a table there. I liked Jen immediately! We both belong to the Made In Vermont Etsy Street Team and had talked many times via email, but had never actually met before the chance meeting at the festival.


Witches Are People Too Halloween Treat Bag




This treat bag would be so much fun to use to pass out Halloween goodies. The kids would love it!

These Pretend/Play Chocolate Chip Cookies are as cute as can be!



These Sprinkle Covered Cupcakes are adorable!



I wish the cupcakes I make looked that good :-)

Check out Child's Play Crochet for more wonderful handmade items.

No comments:

Post a Comment