Friday, March 25, 2011

Blogging Help From A Friend

Until today, I've always had my page tabs on the side bar because every time I put them at the top of the blog like they are now, not all of the page titles showed up.  A friend of mine, Karen, helped me fix my template today so that I could have my page tabs where I wanted them.

I call Karen Super Woman.  She is absolutely amazing at knowing just what to do to fix something, and she is always helping people.

Karen is an administrator of the Boosting Etsy Shops Team (BESTeam) to which I belong.  She works long hours for the team, and still finds time for a personal life. She also finds time for her Mystic Wynd Etsy Shop where she sells stunning handmade jewelry.

I love this new necklace in her shop.

Pink Rose Floral Glass w Pearl Necklace - Claire

Thank you Karen for all the hard work you do for the BESTeam and for being a great friend!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks very organized, how nice it must feel!
    And Karen is one of the BEST, of the BESTeam! Definitley very helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are silly... helping each other out is what makes life worthwhile - I'm just excited to see the wonderful results of your quests for being the best! The real kudos go to you, but I sure do appreciate the kind words :) And your blog looks WONDERFUL, Linda!

    Karen
    MysticWynd on Etsy
    Mystic Wynd

    ReplyDelete