Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Cat Finds: Fish

Today I searched for "cat" and "fish" on Etsy. Lots and lots of great listings came up, but I managed to narrow my selections down to six to show you.




Maneki Neko Lucky Siamese Cat with Koi Fish ACEO Print

by 3 Cats Graphics








Pet CAT ID Tags - PussKat / Fishy Skeleton - Hand Engraved - Buy 2 get 3rd Tag FREE

by SteksPets









Satisfied Cat - print of mixed media painting

by The Gretchen Show








Kitty Pouch

by Plaid Poni Designs










WHO ME - Limited Edition print 7 by 9 inch - Cats with attitude

by Cat-alogue Cats With Attitude






Pirate Cat Blank Note Card

by Patti Backer












I hope you have enjoyed today's Friday Cat Finds. It was a lot of fun searching for cats and fish :-) Every time I search for cat items to share with you, I am amazed at how many talented artists and crafts people there are on Etsy.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed seeing your cat collecton here, thanks for including my Siamese Neko:)

    ReplyDelete